Scholarships and Education

Scholarships, Visa and News Update

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Masters Scholarships at University of Manchester in UK, 2019

Sponsored Link

The University of Manchester is offering Masters Scholarships for Ethiopian, Ugandan, Rwandan and Tanzanian students for entry in September 2019. The scholarships cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses.
NOTE !! Other African Countries can equally check out the Scholarships for International students or other study abroad Scholarships on this website.
Course Level: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Master’s programmes.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to students from Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
Eligibility Criteria: Our master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:

  • Have at least 18 months’ work experience (this includes unpaid internships or voluntary work);
  • Hold a bachelor’s degree with an overall grade of excellent, or preferably a master’s degree. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
  • Be a resident citizen of Ethiopia and have not previously studied outside Africa;
  • Be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Ethiopia;
  • Have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
    Method of Application: Note that there is a clear separation between the process of awarding the scholarships and our admissions procedure. Scholarships are awarded entirely on merit. It is not necessary to have an academic offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. There is no advantage or disadvantage in having an academic offer. If you are selected for the scholarship you will be automatically admitted to the course of your choice. 
    Scholarship  Link    
  •  Scholarship Application Deadline: We will open for applications for entry in September 2019 on August 1, 2018 and the deadline to apply is September 9, 2018 at 5pm GMT.
    NOTE !! Other African Countries can equally check out the Scholarships for International students or other study abroad Scholarships on this website.
    How to Apply



13 comments:

  1. Thank you offering this chance. I want join with your university. I have interest study with us. My name is Daniel Mosisa. I have bsc bsc degree in geology from addis ababa science and technology university. Now im working on water well drilling.I want to study masters by hydrogeology or under geology. If select me please contact by +251 915861955 or email danimosisa2016@gmai.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eritrean leaving in ethiopia.and i got first degree this year in mathematics.do i have a chance of applaying this scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a from Ghana, do I also have opportunity to apply for the scholarship?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is cherinet Gonos from Ethiopia. I have BA degree in Accounting and finance from Adama science and Technology university before two years ago.currently I am working in commercial Bank of Ethiopia as customer service officer.If i have a chance to study in manchester universty in UK i believe that it adds alot of capacity in all aspects of my life and also helps me to contribute what expected from me to my developing country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Kuma Tuse from Ethiopia. I have Bsc degree in Public Health.I want to study masters by Reproductive health or Epidemiology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is getu wuli from ethiopia,i have degree in psir (political science and international relations) so if i can get this chance i want to study masters of political economy or international relations,please contact me email wulimarsimohi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is getu wuli from ethiopia,i have degree in psir (political science and international relations) so if i can get this chance i want to study masters of political economy or international relations,please contact me email wulimarsimohi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Gezahegn Zeleke from Ethiopia,I have BA degree in marketing management from Hope college of Business,Science and Technology in July 1,2018.now I'm fresh graduated student's, but I have a great passion to study master's in business related fields like, international marketing,business administration...if I have get this wonderful chance.This is my a long time of ambition. Please contact me email gezahegnzeleke07@gmail.com or mobile number +251 986 556 429

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellow. my name is andnet from ethiopia.I will be happy to have a scholar abroad.I have bachelor degree in water resource and irrigation enginering.And i want to study my masters program.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salut,my mame is Mahamat taha Adoum, je suis étudiant Tchadien et jai mon Bac et diplôme d' une maitrise en droit, et je suis intéressée d'eller faire mon étude supérieur à votre université, et je veux que vous M'aider de trouver à moi une bourse d'étude de magister, pour satisfaction mon rêve.
    Tel:+23599441324
    Amail:nadjlalwali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Ananiya Feleke from Ethiopia,I have Bsc degree in Civil Engineering from University of Gondar institute of technology in July 7,2018.now I'm fresh graduated student's, but I have a great passion to study master's in Structural engineering stream...if I have get this wonderful chance.This is my a long time of ambition. Please contact me email zmary0105@gmail.com or mobile number +251 923944918

    ReplyDelete