Scholarships and Education

Scholarships, Visa and News Update

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Canadian Government Fully Funded Scholarships , 2018/19

Sponsored Link

Applications are invited for Canadian Government Awards for students of Asia, Pacific, Africa and Middle East. Scholarships are available to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Canadian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.

Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the scholarship. An applicant or awardee should meet DFAT’s English language requirements for receiving an Canadian Awards Scholarship.
Eligible Countries:
Students of participating countries can apply for the Canadian Awards Scholarships. Asia, Pacific, Africa, Middle East

Application Deadline: August 30, 2018
Scholarship Award:
  • Full tuition fees
  • Return air travel
  • Establishment allowance
  • A once only payment of A$5,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
  • Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department. From 1 January 2013, CLE payable to awardees is A$30,000 per year.
When you register online, by searching for canadian scholarship awards 2018, Canadian Scholarships Information System you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username and password.

How to Apply:


51 comments:

  1. Please contact me through my email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me through my email

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i apply, contact me please my e-mail: minou00b@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ,how van i apply,contact me please at mahamadououmarouider@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can i apply

    exaltanogona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Peter Kollie a High School graduate a college dropout student I am very interesting in this scholarship Please help me with the admission form and other information.
    Email peterkollie79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Esline Jerono from Kenya a college dropout I'm interested in your scholarship elsiekenzie@gmail.com +254797430372

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Moriba Aïssata Camara,i'm very interesting for that scholarship.
    I hope you were help me for my admission.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Nafesatu M . Bility, I really need your help for my admission.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is youssef I'm from Westnsahara.ybichouta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, je suis intéressé , nacerdjoudi12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am mohamud Ahmed Mohamud I need scholarship please low me to be one of your candidate I hope I will be select due to fanacial assistant thanks to Canadian government

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also my gmail is awoowe4me@gmail.com please contact me my phone number is +2526577696

    ReplyDelete
  14. my name is zufan from ethiopia also my gmail is zufewo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello i'm interess please contact me my email khalilendiaye0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please I'm interested on that scholarship and I need tips on how to apply...my email is alansphiri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Salut je m'appelle Déborah comment postuler car je suis intéressé

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is Enoch mensah Otoo am from Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Jaryekonga Ukungo i hold my Diploma in education from Democratic Republic of Congo in 2000 and now i would like to continue with my studies but i have no way so i am so mush interested.Thanks Contact:jaryekonga.ukungo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name is Moriba Aïssata Camara,i'm very interesting for that scholarship and i hope you were help for my admission.
    My number and my email:+224666973506 moribacams989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. how can I apply I need to know

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am hamza and i am interested.
    my email: hmzthebest@gmail.com
    how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do I apply please contact me through my email-michaelgetachew022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. How can i apply please contact me through my email martaberhanu1988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bonjour. Je voudrais savoir comment postuler. Prière de me contacter par mon courriel: nyamadavyarnaud@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My name is Davy Arnaud NYAMA. I would like to know how to apply. This is my email. nyamadavyarnaud@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Send application process to me kwameadams84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am Mulugeta Semu from Ethiopia please contact me through mule07.semu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,am called Moise Tumukunde am also interested with this scholarship but i cant identify how to apply and I would like u to send to me the final procedures on how to apply to this scholarship my email is moisetumukunde@gmail.com thnkx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, i am amine bensousi contact me my email is amine-maxdone@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello am looking for a scholarship to study my bachelor's degree in computer science how should apply for this full funded scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  32. How can I apply please? Contact me in my e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kindly contact me through my email zamianmaheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am Adji Diallo from Benin please contact me through adjidiallo075@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Salut je voudrais savoir comment postuler. Prière me contacté par mon e-mail estelledjigla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. je suis kassim Diarra et je suis intéressé

    ReplyDelete
  37. Please send the link to follow via my email address so I can try my best chance thank you.

    ReplyDelete