Sponsored Link

Two men were saved from death after they were electrocuted while partying at the B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi. 
A serious mishap nearly caused the death of two men while they were swimming inside a pool during a party in Kenya. The two men were electrocuted while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend. 
According to a Facebook user, Kenny Kaburu, the sad incident was caused by a live wire inside the swimming pool which unfortunately electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown.
Luckily they were rescued and resuscitated. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.
Watch video below:

Post a Comment